Grampa Barmo piecepack article

Open question for James--

I bought a one-year subscription to _Grampa Barmo's Discount Games
Magazine_ a few weeks ago and was fascinated by the piecepack article
you wrote in issue #1.  It explains several things I have never seen
elsewhere, such as that 3dP (my term, a 'dP' being a piecepack die of
0-5) ranges from 0-15, the same range covered by subsets of a suit of
tiles or coins (0+1+2+3+4+5).  I'm still trying to think of how to put
this fact to use as the basis for a game mechanism.  Similarly, your
comment in the article about combining the piecepack with Icehouse
inspired my new game Snowman Meltdown.

I don't want to deprive Demian Katz of income or anything, but all
contributors to _Grampa Barmo_ retain copyright, don't they?  And it's
been several months since the article was published.  What are the
chances of your publishing this seminal article on piecepack.org or
elsewhere soon?

Thanks, and thanks for your positive comments about Snowman Meltdown.
It's almost ready for Internet playtesting.

Ron H-E

p.s. Everybody, I highly recommend the Grampa Barmo zine.  Here's the
  http://www.netaxs.com/~katz/grampa/barmo.htm

--
         Ron Hale-Evans ... rwhe@... & rwhe@...
           Center for Ludic Synergy, Seattle Cosmic Game Night,