Re: 2nd Edition Piecepack Ready!

I got my 2/e piecepack recently. Mesomorph and the USPS got it to me
very quickly, the bits look great, and the rules booklet has rules for
about a dozen games, including the hot-off-the-presses Wormholes. It
also includes rules for Hanging Gardens, which I'll be pushing at the
next few gaming sessions I host or attend.

In fact, I bought a couple of piecepacks, one for me, and one for the
prize table at Unity Games III, an all-day gaming event to be held
near Boston on Sat Nov 10. See:
http://www.gis.net/~dber/ug3/ug3.htm
for details.

Andrew.