BitsPack

I'm new to this list, so I'm sorry if this is old news, but Cheapass
Games is offering an "Ultimate Bits Package" with colored stones,
pawns, dice, money, and color coding all around.

http://www.cheapass.com/Merchant2/merchant.mv?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=CAG&Product_Code=BITSPAK&Category_Code=GCOMP

The lack of numerous (~60) small tokens has been a barrier to my
completion of a few piecepack ideas I had, so this should be good.

--
INFORMATION GLADLY GIVEN BUT SAFETY REQUIRES AVOIDING UNNECESSARY CONVERSATION

	01234567 <- The amazing* indent-o-meter!