New game: SNOWMAN MELTDOWN

I have just made available Snowman Meltdown, the first game to combine
a piecepack with an Icehouse set, or an Icehouse set with a piecepack,
depending on which list you're on when you're reading this.  Two great
games that game great together, yadda yadda:

  <http://www.ludism.org/piecepack/snowman-meltdown.html>

Snowman Meltdown is nigh finished, but not nigh perfect.  My lovely
co-author (that is, my wife Marty) and I would appreciate playtesting
feedback.  I expect this more from the piecepack list than the
Icehouse list, since I bet more piecepackers have an Icehouse set than
vice versa, but feedback is welcome from all quarters. (And hey!
Icehouse folks! You can make your own piecepack!  Follow the link
above for details.)  Please send comments to me at rwhe@....

Share and Enjoy!

Ron

p.s. You can see the game being played in this session report of my
game group:

  <http://www.ludism.org/sc/2001-10-20.html>

--
         Ron Hale-Evans ... rwhe@... & rwhe@...
           Center for Ludic Synergy, Seattle Cosmic Game Night,