Re: New Games

We keep a repository of rule sets on www.piecepack.org.  If  an
author gives permission for their rule sets to be distributed
(with credit to them of course), then we post the rules on the rule
sets page and keep a copy of the current version on the server.

If someone posts a set here without specifying if they are giving
said permission, we usually make a point of writing them to see
if they plan to.

So, if you write a rule set and you wish to release it for everyone
to use (as every good citizen should do), in addition to posting
here you can let Karol <karol@...> know about it,
and she'll get the ball rolling on getting your rule set added to the
list.

(For anyone who does not know, and in the interest of full
disclosure, Mesomorph Games maintains the Piecepack.org
website.)