New games

I recently transcribed three traditional games for piecepack, and also wrote up rules for a version of Dodg'em that can be played with a piecepack. The games are, Jol-Gonu (traditional Korean), 4-Field Kono (traditional Korean), Quatri (traditional), and piecepack Dodg'em. These have all been sent to Karol, and at some time in the future (keeping in mind that Karol is likely very busy right now with getting the latest rule-booklet and cd squared away, etc.) they should show up on piecepack.org in the piecepack games list. All four of these are small abstract games that typically can be played in 5-15 minutes. If anyone feels they need to see these games sooner, just e-mail me and I'll be happy to send out a copy of the rules.

-Mike