Re: [piecepack] Re: Moderator question -- Polls

  >Subject: Re: [piecepack] Re: Moderator question -- Polls

  >Works for me, chief.

  >Now, I believe there was a 'how many piecepacks do you
  >have?' poll request?

  >I'd like to suggest a second question on that poll,
  >'how many work together?', because I have four sets,
  >none the same.  :)

  This is an interesting question. I think the answer depends upon the game being played. In my experience there are two types of differences that are relatively common between piecepacks. Firstly, some piecepacks show a subtle but visible difference in color from other piecepacks. Secondly, some piecepacks have a distinctly shinier finish than others. I assume this is due to variation in thickness of finish application on the tiles. Depending on the game being played, these variations may or may not be of significance.

  -Mike