New Games

I recently submitted four games to Karol for adding to the piecepack.org list of games playable with piecepack, and she has informed me that they should show up there in the next day or two. These games are all abstracts, and they all have short, elegant rule sets. I believe they are all reasonable games, although I haven't played any of them more than a few times so far.

I can't really claim authorship for any of these games however. Two of them, Jul-Gonu, and 4-Field Kono, are traditional Korean abstracts that I transcribed for piecepack. The third game, Quatri, is another old classic abstract  that I believe I may have occasionally seen under another name over the years, and in this case too, I transcribed it for piecepack. The fourth game is my adaptation of the classic Dodg'em game for play on a 6x6 field in this case, using piecepack components.

-Mike