Session report - Power Lines

I played a game of Power Lines with my brother last night. I have
played before, so knew it was a good game. The idea is to assemble a
4x4 square of tiles. One player tries to make rows, columns and
diagonals of suits, the other numbers. It is an elegantly designed
game and really encourages you to think. It was a tough battle and
my brother won by one point on aggregate ? we played twice as the
rules recommend. There is very little bad I can say about Power
Lines and I recommend it as it is nice and short. My only
reservation is that it might not have more depth than we uncovered
last night. I will have to give it a few more plays before I can
decide for sure.