Re: Dodge'em and Zillions

Mike, I think the game is the same...   just with Cars as the
pieces....   here is part of the rules for ZOG's Dodge'em...    I
have ZOG 1.0 and Dodge'em was a "preloaded" game.  This is the start
of the ZRF I have. In my version, the Icon for the game is just off
center, on the first full row in Zillions.

*** Dodgem
*** Copyright 1998-2000 Zillions Development
; v.1.2

(game
    (title "Dodgem 3x3")
	(description "Be the first to move both of your cars off the
board.  Cars move
	  one square at a time forward, left, or right, but never
backwards (see the
        colored arrows).  A player who leaves his opponent with no
legal moves loses.")
    (history "Dodgem was invented in 1972 by Colin Vout, a
mathematics student at the
	  University of Cambridge in England.  Martin Gardner
discussed it in the June
        1975 issue of Scientific American, and John Horton Conway
and his colleagues
        analyzed the 3x3 game exhaustively in volume 2 of `Winning
Ways`.")