Wand of Odin comments/questions

I have a few comments on Wand of Odin.  These are the ones that stuck
in my mind.

1. First, great game!  Looks really fun.  I'm glad another solitaire
   game is available, and the rules for automating the "critters" look
   really good.

2. The rules are unclear in a couple of places.  I had to read through
   almost five pages of text before I realised this is mostly a
   solitaire game, and even then it's only acknowledged implicitly at
   the end.  Stating the number of players possible for a game right
   up front is usually helpful.

3. Using standard piecepack terminology is usually helpful too.
   It took me a while to figure out whether "chips" referred to
   tiles or coins.  (They're coins, right?)

4. I suppose now somebody's going to have to write One Man Thrag, Hunt
   the Wocket, and (urp) Attack of the Clones.

Ron H-E

--
         Ron Hale-Evans ... rwhe@... & rwhe@...
           Center for Ludic Synergy, Seattle Cosmic Game Night,