Re: [piecepack] Wand of Odin comments/questions

>4. I suppose now somebody's going to have to write One Man Thrag, Hunt
>   the Wocket, and (urp) Attack of the Clones.

Hello again, I've been lurking mode for awhile here.

My limited attempts at finishing One Man Thrag have yielded little...
great to see that others have done solitaire games!  I hope to be able
to try one out one of these days.

Before anyone jumps on Hunt the Wocket, they should know that
that title (or something very close to it) came from a Douglas
Adams novel.   Not that that should stop anyone, but make sure you
give the credit to him, may he rest in peace.

I'd like to echo Ron's comment... it's fantastic seeing the number
of games being put together!

Best,
  Jim Doherty