Re: Coins: colored (suits) on number face?

--- In piecepack@y..., "Karol" <karol@m...> wrote:
> Is there any way to tell the suit of a coin while its value face is
>   up?
>

> > Unless you mark the coins yourself the answer would be no.
> > Tim
>
> I don't recommend this, doing so would make easy cheat for the game
Matches
> and most of the other games that use coins too, basically rendering
the pack
> useless for any game but maybe a custom one or those that don't use
this
> aspect of coins. Making your own coins to go with  your pack would
be an
> option for you.
> -Karol

  I wouldn't either, unless you want to ruin your abilty to play some
of the other games. A good option is pennies with white round
stickers applied to them. You can usually find the stickers at your
local office supply store or of course, you can use the printable
version on the piecepack website and alter those coins.

Tim