Re: Coins: colored (suits) on number face?

--- In piecepack@y..., "hexchex" <hexchex@i...> wrote:
> --- In piecepack@y..., "Karol" <karol@m...> wrote:
> > Is there any way to tell the suit of a coin while its value face
is
> >   up?

> > > Unless you mark the coins yourself the answer would be no.
> > > Tim

> > Making your own coins to go with  your pack would
> be an
> > option for you.
> > -Karol

> you can use the printable
> version on the piecepack website and alter those coins.
>
> Tim

Thank you all, but I had wanted to write a set of rules that fit the
ppk spec.  I find the stricture like that for verse; I am no
great writer, but I might fill a meter.  No artist, but I might dab
paint at zones from artist's pen.  And no genius of game design, but
find a use for tools laid out?  I can, by Thunder!

And I have, found a way to coax the funcion I needed from the coins as
spec'd.

Another game soon.