'Weighted' coins for keeping score?

This may not be the right forum for this, but I was thinking about how
to keep score, or track money or points, and how to do so with a minimum
of equipment.

I think tokens with 'weight' values are the way to do this.  Values of 1
unit, 3 units, 9 units, 27 units, 81 units, etc.  Use these like weights
on a scale.  Each token has to represent either a positive of its value,
or a negative of its value, perhaps by flipping, or perhaps by rotation
or positionally.

I'm printing a whole-sheet sticker page to be cut out and stuck on
wooden bits that should arrive soon.  (Thanks to jdroscha for posting
the link.)  I'm going to make my coins' numbered faces include a
subscript of their 'weight' value, to add this ability.  Leaving the
'null' coin blank entirely lets it serve as a pawn, or maybe as the
balance point in the positional notation used with the 'weighted'
coins.  (Put coins 'above' the null to add value, 'below' the null to
subtract.)

Is there any interest in the graphics for these weighted coins, or for
the whole-page image I will use?