Re: Wand of Odin, not yet ready for prime time.

--- In piecepack@y..., "prophesor" <edt@d...> wrote:
> Well, I've cobbled together a piecepack, and played Wand of Odin.
>
> It's not so good.  Which pains me, because I thought it was good
when
> I wrote it.  So I guess I'm glad I never called it more 'done' than
> 0.2.
>
> Gotta steamline it, maybe make it harder on the Quester.
>
> You'll all be the first to know.  :)

Damn. I was looking forward to playing this one. I glanced through
the rules and the game seemed like fun. I did have a little trouble
following when the critters were placed on the board and when they
moved though, but I think the game as a whole is a great concept.

Tim Schutz