Whirlpool Pond is ready.

I have played tested the game myself (with the help of my daughters of course) and have decided the  game is as ready as it will ever be. The only difference is when I played with them we were tossing bottles of soda instead of 5ths of whiskey (they are not of legal drinking age yet). If anyone else wishes to play and add any comments please do so. IMHO the only thing left to do is edit the game a little which I will be doing and updating the website. So if David and Karol wish to include this into the piecepack they have my permission and gratitude.

Tim Schutz