From: "Tim Schutz" <hexchex@...>
To: <piecepack@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Thursday, January 24, 2002 8:06 PM
Subject: [piecepack] Whirlpool Pond is ready.

> I have played tested the game myself (with the help of my daughters of
course) and have decided the  game is as ready as it will ever be. The only
difference is when I played with them we were tossing bottles of soda
instead of 5ths of whiskey (they are not of legal drinking age yet). If
anyone else wishes to play and add any comments please do so. IMHO the only
thing left to do is edit the game a little which I will be doing and
updating the website. So if David and Karol wish to include this into the
piecepack they have my permission and gratitude.