Game ratings

Well, we've gotten a few game ratings submitted.  Thanks to those who have
participated so far.  If you haven't rated the games you've played yet,
please think about doing so.

I was a bit surprised to see that Reversi had received the most ratings,
with a whopping 3 votes.  This surprises me because that means that 3 people
went to the trouble of putting together the 3 piecepacks required to
actually play Reversi, which truly shows some gumption.  Way to go people!