new pp mods.

James mentioned:
>This might cause difficulties for some folks. The original
>piecepack design is color-blind friendly except for the pawns.

I thought the original design was paper, and the pawns had the
suits printed on them?

Dave

PS: James called it right on! Got a new idea? Make a set, make a bunch
of great games with it, pass it around, build it and they will come.

I'd like to see a V2 prototype worked out whose differences stand on
the strength of the games you can play only with the new version.
Then let market forces take care of getting it in production.