Hand made plastic piecepack

I wanted a second copy of piecepack to try out some game ideas that
used 2 sets.  My goal were to make a second set that had the following
attributes: 1) the tile are the same size (2") as those of my
Mesomorph wooden set so they would fit together to make boards, 2) all
the parts be easily distinguishable from the Mesomorph set to make
separating easy, 3) be waterproof, 4) look cool.

So I went to my local Plastics store (TAP in the SF Bay area) and
bought 24 2" squares of opaque white 3/16" plastic, 24 7/8" clear
acrylic  disks and 4 3/4" clear acrylic cubes.  Total cost $12.
I had some plastic pawns in the right colors already (Cheapass games
bits).  My local copy shop only changes $0.99 a page for color laser
printing, so I had the downloadable printable piecepack printed on
some full page (8-1/2 by 11) Avery labels I already had.  Assembled
it and then gave it all a coat of clear spray lacquer I use as a
final coat for painted miniatures.

The result is a really cool looking waterproof plastic piecepack that
cost me about the same as my Mesomorph wooden set.

--
Mark Biggar
mark.a.biggar@...