Spare piecepack parts?

Looks as though Yahoo! Groups is up again.  Good.

Question for the Mesomorph folks:

I've been playing games with my piecepack a lot lately, and in the
hustle and bustle of game night last night, it seemed that I had lost
a couple of coins.  Fortunately, when I recounted, I had all 24 coins,
but my question remains.  What is Mesomorph's policy on replacement
parts for second-edition piecepacks?  Is there a fixed price per type
of component (pawn, coin, tile, die)?

I'm not even going to ask about parts for first-edition piecepacks.  I
suppose pawns, tiles, and dice could be replaced fairly easily, but
you could always distinguish a second-edition replacement coin from
the rest because the art wouldn't match.

I told people that first-edition piecepacks would become collectors'
items.  Treat yours with affection.

Ron H-E

--
         Ron Hale-Evans ... rwhe@... & rwhe@...
           Center for Ludic Synergy, Seattle Cosmic Game Night,