"Time Marches On" contest

Perhaps I'm paranoid (some would say clinically so), but I'm waiting
until James Kyle gives the word that the "Time Marches On" contest is
officially closed before I post the rules to the game Marty and I
designed.

Also, James, how many entries were there?  I'm really curious.

Is anyone else going to post their games?  I'm hoping some really good
games come out of the contest, no matter who wins.  I like One Man:
Thrag!, but I haven't played it yet.

         Ron Hale-Evans ... rwhe@... & rwhe@...
           Center for Ludic Synergy, Seattle Cosmic Game Night,
Kennexions Glass Bead Game &  Positive Revolution FAQ: http://www.ludism.org/