"Time Marches On" contest entries

--- In piecepack@y..., Ron Hale-Evans <rwhe@l...> wrote:

> Also, James, how many entries were there?  I'm really curious.

   Hi Ron!  Glad you asked.  Following is the list of entries I
received for the contest.  If you know you submitted something,
but don't see it on the list, please email me privately (jdroscha AT
att DOT net).

CONSPIRACY (by Brad Johnson)

COYOTE MOON (by Robert Mundschau)

KIDSPROUT JUMBOREE (by Ron and Marty Hale-Evans)

ONE MAN: THRAG! (by Jim Doherty)

ROCKIN' NEW YEARS (by David Boyle)

   Thanks very much for the entries... I definitely look forward to
trying them out.  I will announce a winner on Monday 1 April 2002
(no foolin').  I realize that's one day later than I stated before, but
hey.

piece be with you,
James