Re: [piecepack] "Time Marches On" contest entries

So there were five entries in the contest, and four of them are
accessible.  (I've added URLs below to James's list for convenience.)

Dave, when will Rockin' New Years be available?  Would you please post
it in the Files section if you're not ready to update piecepack.org?

Brad, your Conspiracy PDF looks great on-screen, but I am unable to
print it past page 14 with Acrobat Reader on Mac or Linux.  Anyone
else having this problem?  It may be because I have an old PostScript
Level 1 printer, but I don't think so; I've tried converting it from
PDF to PostScript directly, but the GNU/Linux utilities pdftops and
pdf2ps choke too.

Good luck to all,

Ron H-E

http://www.ludism.org/piecepack/jumboree.html
http://www.ludism.org/piecepack/jumboree.pdf

http://www.eightfootllama.com/OneManThrag.PDF

> ROCKIN' NEW YEARS (by David Boyle)
(Not available yet.)

--
         Ron Hale-Evans ... rwhe@... & rwhe@...
           Center for Ludic Synergy, Seattle Cosmic Game Night,