Re: Conspiracy ("Time Marches On" entry)

--- In piecepack@y..., "Tim Schutz" <hexchex@i...> wrote:
> Your link in the email didn't work. I think this one will work
better.

Sorry all.  I wasn't sure if posting files in this group was frowned
upon, but since Coyote Moon set the precedent now, I went ahead and
put the Conspiracy pdf in the Files area of this group.  Don't bother
going to look at my geocities webpage, because the files I put there
are a mess!  (Off topic:  Why won't geocities let me upload a pdf
file????)

Thanks,
Brad/tempus42.