  From: tempus42
  To: piecepack@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Monday, March 18, 2002 5:49 PM
  Subject: [piecepack] Conspiracy ("Time Marches On" entry)

  --- In piecepack@y..., Ron Hale-Evans <rwhe@l...> wrote:
  > Anyone else care to post rules?

  Well, since you asked....  I just did my best to upload my rules to
  my much-neglected page on geocities
  (http://geocities.com/tempus42/games), but it doesn't really look
  like everything converted to html correctly, and I have troubles
  viewing a lot of stuff on my antiquated machine at home, too.  So if
  you can't read it and you're really interested, let me know and I'll
  email a copy to you.

  The rules are long, but they include a lot of notes and strategy
  tips.  Be sure to check out the illustrated sample game too (if it
  uploaded correctly).

  I'm brand new to this group and I just saw piecepack for the first
  time a few weeks ago, so I'm very interested in your feedback, but
  please don't be too hard on me. :)

  Thanks,
  Brad/tempus42.

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor