Re: "Time Marches On" contest entries

> Brad, your Conspiracy PDF looks great on-screen, but I am unable to
> print it past page 14 with Acrobat Reader on Mac or Linux.  Anyone
> else having this problem?  It may be because I have an old
PostScript
> Level 1 printer, but I don't think so; I've tried converting it from
> PDF to PostScript directly, but the GNU/Linux utilities pdftops and
> pdf2ps choke too.

Hmm.  I'm not sure.  I printed it ok from the link (not my local
file).  If no one else can print it, let me know (email:
qa1226@...).  I suppose it could be the graphics or the one
funky font I used.  The next thing I would try would be to just post
the graphics-free version....

Sorry for the trouble,
Brad/tempus42.