Re: [piecepack] piecepack pyramids

--- Tim Schutz <hexchex@...> wrote:
> I made a free expansion kit for the piecepack. I was thinking

> judge for themselves. So here is the link to the piecepack
> pyramids http://www.tjgames.com/piecepackpyramids.pdf
>
> Let the comments begin.

You rock.  Great implementation of a great idea.

Ready for the quibbles?  :)

I suggest taking one suit marking off the pyramid, so that when
they are 'face down' the suit is hidden.  This takes away the
'this is the back side' function of the second suit marking, so
add a consistant mark to all the backs, to mark them as backs
without declaring suit.  Net loss: can't tell the suit from
behind.  Net gain: possible to hide suit.