Socerer's Chamber A new game that uses the piecepack pyramids.

    First the piecepack pyramids, now a game that uses them. I don't know if anyone else has been playing with their pyramids but I've been a little obsessed with them lately. Maybe that's because I'm the guy that started this whole thing or maybe it's just because their cute. Anyways I created a game that incorporates them into a piecepack game. The game uses the directional function of the pyramids and all of the rest of the piecepack components as well. Although you only use the dice to determine who goes first. To play the game you will need a complete piecepack and a set of piecepack pyramids. You can get the pyramids from the Piecepack Forum at Yahoo Groups I posted them to the files section.

    Sorcerer's Chamber is a game for 2 to 4 players. Basically you move your sorcerer (a stack of piecepack pyramids) around the board and collect energy orbs (the coins). You can use the energy orbs to take another turn, warp to a portal or throw at another sorcerer to cause hit damage. This is the first write up so there are probably a lot of grammatical errors. Anyways I hope some of you play test the game and give me some feedback. The rules are in a pdf format and can be found at:
http://www.tjgames.com/sorcerer.pdf

Tim Schutz
tjgames.com