Re: [piecepack] "Time Marches On" Winner

On Mon, Apr 01, 2002 at 07:31:41PM -0000, jdroscha wrote:
> Greetings,
>
> First and foremost, I must thank each of the participants in the
> contest.  Impressive lot, you bunch.  I enjoyed testing the games,
> and I felt the group as a whole were a good show.
>
> Second, I'll not keep you waiting... I chose [trumpet
> fanfare] "Kidsprout Jumboree" as my favorite (and therefore the
> winner).  Hale-Evans couple, if you would be so kind as to send your
> postal address to me by email (jdroscha @ att . net), I'll send your
> prize off straight away.  Congratulations.  Also, if you could email
> me your thoughts on the recent discussion of "next contest", it would
> be appreciated.
>
> Third, I'd like to share a few comments and suggestions regarding
> each of the entries (in alphabetical order).  The suggestions would
> perhaps be more properly termed "expressed possibilities" as I've not
> taken the time to test any of them... they merely occurred to me and
> I thought I'd blurt them out on my keyboard.

Woo-hoo!  Thanks, James!  I was in 'talk' mode with Marty on our
GNU/Linux box when the email came through.  She is very psyched!

I accept this award on behalf of the Hale-Evans couple and all
game-designing couples everywhere!  Sniff, sniff -- Doris and Frank,
you were our inspiration!

James, I'll send out two more emails later today.  One to the list,
responding to your comments on KidSprout Jumboree (very interesting),
and one to you personally with the info you requested.

         Ron Hale-Evans ... rwhe@... & rwhe@...
           Center for Ludic Synergy, Seattle Cosmic Game Night,
Kennexions Glass Bead Game &  Positive Revolution FAQ: http://www.ludism.org/