Re: [piecepack] "Time Marches On" Winner

>Second, I'll not keep you waiting... I chose [trumpet
>fanfare] "Kidsprout Jumboree" as my favorite (and therefore the
>winner).

Many congrats to Ron and Marty!  Well done.

Very nice of James to give such in-depth commentary.

One response on behalf of One Man:Thrag...

>Also, if there could be a final round wherein you take down
>the evilnasty wizards, that would give the game a better sense of
>closure.

Believe it or not, I was saving this for the sequel.  :)   I hope to
turn Thrag into an ongoing concern.

Best,
  Jim Doherty
  Eight Foot Llama