Tim Marches On

Tim Schutz wrote:

> I made some minor changes to the piecepack pyramids. I added two more sizes so there is a total of 6 sizes with values assigned to them in the 4 suits. This was inspired by

> 1)      4 suits in six sizes numbered in a fashion that the largest is the null and the smallest is the 5. This way the null pyramid can hide the pyramids with values if need be. This is the one I went with at this time.
>
> 2)      4 suits in six sizes numbered in a fashion that the smallest is the null and the largest is the 5. This just seems like the proper way to number weights but I prefer this first way.
>
> 3)      All the pyramids are the same size. This way you can't tell the value of a pyramid just by looking at it. But it loses some of the stacking possibilities of the different size pyramids.

Option 3, I would say.  The loss of the sizes aspect is mitigated by the
fact they're all numbered, anyway.  And all one size, they still stack,
and still hide their values when stacked.  They DO, don't they?

But why stress?  Publish a type one, and a type three, and people can
print what they like.

You rock, Tim.