Re: Sorcerer's Chamber Update.

Hi, I tried access the sorcerer.pdf file on your site but it's not
there. Did you give the correct URL? (I also tried it as
sorceror.pdf but no luck on taht either).

Thanks,
Darryl

--- In piecepack@y..., "Tim Schutz" <hexchex@i...> wrote:
> I made a few changes to the way I wrote of the Sorcerer' Chamber.
The game mechanics are still the same I just reworded the way I
explained some of the rules. If you have the older version 0.3 and
are planning on playing the game I suggest you use the newer version
0.4 I'm sure there are still a lot of grammatical errors with this
one too but I'm working on it.