Re: Sorcerer's Chamber Update.

--- In piecepack@y..., "darrylr00" <darrylr@m...> wrote:
> Hi, I tried access the sorcerer.pdf file on your site but it's not
> there. Did you give the correct URL? (I also tried it as
> sorceror.pdf but no luck on taht either).

I removed the rules because I made some modifications to the game.
When I play tested it I found some things that needed to be tweaked
and I've done this in my mind but haven't put it down on paper yet. I
made enough changes that the old rules didn't do the game justice and
once I get the new write up done I will release that.

 I am also working on the pyramids once again and I removed those
pdfs. I thought I was done with them but so more ideas came to me.
So, this time I am not going to be in a rush and work with them a
little longer and wait before I release them.

 I promise not to bother anyone about the pyramids until I finish. I
am planning on releasing both the pyramids and The Sorcerer's Chamber
at the same time. I think I got all the little bugs out of the
Sorcerer's Chamber. I just need to play test it a few more times and
redo the presentation of the game with the rule changes.