Re: [piecepack] Fellow piecepack gamemakers, lend us your games

Karol wrote:

> Hello Everyone- Happy Spring!
>
> On behalf of Mesomorph Games, I'd like to invite everyone to submit
> any
> updates or new games you have ready for publication. We are gearing up
> update the www.piecepack.org website. I have already received several
> submissions and have sent an email out to the authors today - if you
> have
> submitted a game and don't receive a personal email from me today
> please
> resubmit.

Here is an updated version of the rules for "Worm Derby".  I have fixed
the disk vs coin problem and also several grammer/spelling problems.
Feel free to make any style changes to match the other games on the web
page.

--
Mark Biggar
mark.a.biggar@...