Re: [piecepack] Directional Pawns?

Hi --

    Directional pawns can be handy, but to me, they fall into the
optional category.  I think the percentage of games in which
they are truly needed would be fairly low.
    But that could well be just me -- I try to design facing _out_
of my games, even miniature combat games, because so
many people forget to point their pieces they way they intended
to when they end their turn.
    And on a more practical note, what would you do with those
who had already bought piecepacks?  Track them down and
send them free pawns?

Regards,
    Jim Doherty
    Eight Foot Llama