Sorcerer's Chamber is ready for playtesting

I've made some changes and did some rewriting of the Sorcerer's Chamber and now it is ready for more play testing. It's for 2 to 4 players and requires a complete piecepack and a set of piecepack pyramids to play. You can print out a set of pyramids either from the files section of the group or go to http://www.tjgames.com/ppp.pdf and print out a set. It takes less then a hour to print, cut out and assembly a set of pyramids. If you have a plastic 35mm film container you can store the pyramids in that when you are done with them. The rules for Sorcerer's Chamber are at http://www.tjgames.com/sorcerer.pdf I still have to do some editing to the rules so I'm sure there are  grammatical errors but I think I did a good job of explaining how to play the game. So if you have some time I would really appreciate it if you could give the game a try. All comments are welcome and greatly appreciated.
Tim Schutz