Availability of rulesets for the pack

It is apparent to me having just joined the group that piecepack.org
is not reflective of the current rulesets discussed on the group.

As the group appears to have an identity separate from piecepack.org
might I suggest/request that until a ruleset is added to
piecepack.org that it be submitted to the 'files' section of the
group?

As it stands, unless I am mistaken there is no good source for
piecepack rules besides the relatively dated ones available at
piecepack.org

The only alternative a body has is to painfully search the group's
message archive and attempt to extract what is hopefully the last
posted version.

As there is some 'backwork' involved in 'achieving compliance' with
this 'policy' and my being a newbie and all, I hereby volunteer to
retrieve rulesets from the archives and submit them to the 'files'
section for any games that I discover are not already posted at
piecepack.org - this is unless of course everyone decides that this
is a terrible idea.

Case in point, by my count (looking through the archive) there are
three solitaire games for the piecepack, yet none are on-line at
piecepack.org

This lack of readily available rulesets may well endanger the
adoption of this system to the casual observer.

So what does everyone think? Am I being silly? Is this a good idea?

BTW, once a ruleset was posted on piecepack.org it would be removed
from the 'files' section, only in the case where there were rule
changes/updates that hadn't yet been posted to piecepack.org would
two copies exist.