Greetings and hello!

<DR_NICK>
Hi Everybody!
</DR_NICK>

Thought I would drop out of 'lurk' mode temporarily to toss some
contributions on the pile and say a quick 'how do.'

I admit to hearing about the piecepack originally via murmurings over
at wunderland (icehouse et al), but never really checked it out until
advocated by Ron and Tim - I'm hooked!

I have to admit that I have gone through an initial 'what a great
idea, here's how to make it better' machination regarding the actual
design of the piecepack.

I have now discarded half of the ideas realizing that
my 'improvements' were in fact to the packs disservice or were a
matter of personal preference.

Does everyone go through this phase? Or is it just me?

I continue to have the following thoughts however:

*adding two suits/colors/pawns

*making the usage of the ace symbol consistent (always a spiral or
always the suit [still mulling the consequences of this one over])

*improving the pack's accessibility features, currently the dice and
pawns are not color-blind friendly

*incorporating a deck of cards with six suits and colors - think
empire deck where each suit co-ordinates with the pack's colors/suits.

*master pawn

*die of suits

And before anyone mentions it, yes I saw the discussion regarding
the 'piecepack plus' and several of the ideas that I continue to have
are expressed there as well.

I second/third/whatever the discussion some time ago regarding an
invertable pointable pawn. I have given some thought to this and like
the suggestion of making the pawns from hex cylanders (sp?), further
I would stamp 0-5 on the faces with the ace/suit being the direction
indicator (which was suggested some time ago to allow them to be
rolled), this face would get a direction marker on both the top and
bottom which should be marked or painted in some polar manner.

Well I think that's enough for now, BTW I've been mulling over the
name 'piecepack prime' to denote the possible extension that I have
been contemplating.