Re: [piecepack] OMT

odbo225 wrote of One Man Thrag:

>OMT has redifined solo gameplaying for me, I never anticipated
>that I could have as much fun playing a game by myself as I did
>this evening.
>
>Thanks for making such an excellent game!

Wow... glad you enjoyed it!  This is kind praise, and I thank you.

>PS. According to the rules I should judge the value of the win solely
>based upon what turn it is, rather than any specials or coins that
>may remain - is that correct?

The turn is main thing, but if you want to further assess your triumph,
there's a sentence at the end of the rules reading "You can give
yourself bonuses if you did not need to use all of the special weapons."
I thought leftover specials were more impressive than leftover coins,
so I thought focusing on those were a better, and simpler, idea.

Best,
  Jim Doherty
  Eight Foot Llama
  www.eightfootllama.com