Re: [piecepack] Infamous piecepack Game Titles

>I seem to recall four infamous names for `pack games, three of which
>I can recall:
>
>One Man Thrag
>Wand of Odin
>Attack of the Clones
>
>what was/is there a fourth?

Hunt the Wocket, which is still up for grabs, although I'm pretty
sure that title comes from a fictional game in a Douglas Adams
novel.

And you may not believe this, but when I typed in "Attack of the
Clones" last year, I had _no_ idea that it was the future title of a
Star Wars movie.  I stopped paying attention to Lucas after
Episode One...

Best,
  Jim Doherty
  Eight Foot Llama