Re: Availability of rulesets for the pack

--- In piecepack@y..., Dave Boyle <dboyle@m...> wrote:
> As the custodian of piecepack.org, let me throw my two cents in
here...

[snip]

Sorry, I should have been clearer - I mean *no* slight to those
responsible for maintaining piecepack.org, I was merely making an
observation of things as I saw them.

Further, as was probably not entirely clear in my previous message,
the only time rules would exist in the 'files' section is when they
were not available on piecepack.org or the version on piecepack.org
was out of date.

Yes, this *does* lead to some fragmentation, but I think the current
situation is worse.

BTW, looks like entries for the 'Time Marches On' contest have been
posted to piecepack.org!