Re: [piecepack] Re: Availability of rulesets for the pack

On Mon, Apr 29, 2002 at 06:06:23PM -0000, odbo255 wrote:
> Further, as was probably not entirely clear in my previous message,
> the only time rules would exist in the 'files' section is when they
> were not available on piecepack.org or the version on piecepack.org
> was out of date.

This is sounding better and better, JT.

> BTW, looks like entries for the 'Time Marches On' contest have been
> posted to piecepack.org!

Only KidSprout Jumboree has been posted, AFAIK.

         Ron Hale-Evans ... rwhe@... & rwhe@...
           Center for Ludic Synergy, Seattle Cosmic Game Night,
Kennexions Glass Bead Game &  Positive Revolution FAQ: http://www.ludism.org/