Re: [piecepack] Re: Availability of rulesets for the pack

On Mon, Apr 29, 2002 at 07:49:36PM -0000, odbo255 wrote:
> --- In piecepack@y..., Ron Hale-Evans <rwhe@l...> wrote:
> > > BTW, looks like entries for the 'Time Marches On' contest have
> been
> > > posted to piecepack.org!
> >
> > Only KidSprout Jumboree has been posted, AFAIK.
>
> <ED_MCMAHON>
> You are correct sir!
> </ED_MCMAHON>
>
> I noticed new entries, saw the jumboree listing and lept to incorrect
> assumptions - I am duly chastised.

<CHRISTOPHER_ROBIN>
Tut, tut, it looks like rain.
</CHRISTOPHER_ROBIN>

Uh, I mean, tut, tut, I wasn't trying to chastise you, just making an
observation of fact.

Welcome to the group, by the way, JT.  Do you have a Mesomorph
piecepack yet, or have you made your own, or what? :-)

         Ron Hale-Evans ... rwhe@... & rwhe@...
           Center for Ludic Synergy, Seattle Cosmic Game Night,
Kennexions Glass Bead Game &  Positive Revolution FAQ: http://www.ludism.org/