Re: [piecepack] Re: Availability of rulesets for the pack

>> BTW, looks like entries for the 'Time Marches On' contest have been
>> posted to piecepack.org!
>>
> Only KidSprout Jumboree has been posted, AFAIK.

Come to think of it, it might benefit the "Ongoing Contest
Process" if all entries are given some special attention.

Seriously... while the winner gets Top Honors, should we give the
others some due for taking the time to advance the hobby?   This
would be especially beneficial for very new designers who do not
feel they can win the competition, but would like to "get practice,"
as was  posted earlier today.  The more entries we get, the more
the 'pack concept benefits, I believe.

Dave and Karol, do you think there is room on the piecepack.org
site to give some honorable mention to the non-winnners of all
the piecepack contests?

Best,
    Jim Doherty
    Eight Foot Llama