Re: [piecepack] Re: Availability of rulesets for the pack

On Mon, Apr 29, 2002 at 11:45:41PM -0000, odbo255 wrote:
> --- In piecepack@y..., Ron Hale-Evans <rwhe@l...> wrote:
>
> > Welcome to the group, by the way, JT.  Do you have a Mesomorph
> > piecepack yet, or have you made your own, or what? :-)
>
> errm, all three? Printed out the 'printable version', bought (and
> recently received, thanks Karol!) a mesomorph edition as well as
> playing with paper prototypes of some of the ideas others and I have
> bantered about regarding extensions/revisions.

Cool, that makes at least four of us in Seattle Cosmic with Mesomorph
piecepacks (you, me, Tim Schutz, and Eric Y.).  And Kisa has a
Mesomorph piecepack on loan from the group game library.  I bet we
pack more 'packs per capita than any other gaming group right now.

I'd like to see your prototypes at the next game night you can attend,
if you don't mind bringing and sharing them.

         Ron Hale-Evans ... rwhe@... & rwhe@...
           Center for Ludic Synergy, Seattle Cosmic Game Night,
Kennexions Glass Bead Game &  Positive Revolution FAQ: http://www.ludism.org/