Re: [piecepack] Wow, somebody hates KidSprout Jumboree!

Since I like the game and have played it several times and will play it again I went and gave it a 10.
Tim Schutz.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Ron Hale-Evans
  Sent: Wednesday, May 08, 2002 12:43 PM
  Subject: [piecepack] Wow, somebody hates KidSprout Jumboree!

  Somebody must *really* hate KidSprout Jumboree.  It's rated 1 out of
  10, with a total of 2 votes.  I wonder who voted, considering
  Wormholes is currently rated 9 out of 10 with 4 votes, and I think
  Jumboree is a much better game...

  I wish more people would vote on the games on the Piecepack Games
  page, so we can get a more accurate reading of how much players like
  various games.  Currently no game has more than 5 votes (Reversi).

    http://www.piecepack.org/PiecepackGames.asp

           Ron Hale-Evans ... rwhe@... & rwhe@...
             Center for Ludic Synergy, Seattle Cosmic Game Night,
  Kennexions Glass Bead Game &  Positive Revolution FAQ: http://www.ludism.org/

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor