Wow, somebody hates KidSprout Jumboree!

Somebody must *really* hate KidSprout Jumboree.  It's rated 1 out of
10, with a total of 2 votes.  I wonder who voted, considering
Wormholes is currently rated 9 out of 10 with 4 votes, and I think
Jumboree is a much better game...

I wish more people would vote on the games on the Piecepack Games
page, so we can get a more accurate reading of how much players like
various games.  Currently no game has more than 5 votes (Reversi).

  http://www.piecepack.org/PiecepackGames.asp

         Ron Hale-Evans ... rwhe@... & rwhe@...
           Center for Ludic Synergy, Seattle Cosmic Game Night,
Kennexions Glass Bead Game &  Positive Revolution FAQ: http://www.ludism.org/