Re: [piecepack] Wow, somebody hates KidSprout Jumboree!

Well, I'll fess up to being one of the 5 people to give Reversi a low
vote.  I own four piecepacks, and I have access to a fifth through
Seattle Cosmic, but I have no inclination to combine three of them to
play Reversi, because I just don't think the piecepack is well-suited
to this game.  First of all, how many other people have three
piecepacks?  Second of all, as someone pointed out a few weeks ago, it
is probably quite hard to distinguish the suit side from the value
side when playing.  Nobody wants a "great mind exercise" just to see
the pattern of pieces on the board!  All that brainpower should be
reserved for actually playing the game.  I am guessing that is what
other people are expressing too.

But don't take it personally.  Reversi is an old, public-domain game;
it's not as if you or Dave actually invented it.  I gave Power Lines
a pretty high rating, as I recall.

Ron